Friday, November 21, 2014

Generally Thankful!

Howdy, Jammers! Today I'd like to say "thank you" to a very nice friend of mine, with the AJ username Dolphin31 (not to be confused with my close buddies Dolphina & Dolphino). Dolphin31 created the AJ blog, The Animal Jam Fan, and ran the site until November 19, 2014.

The blog's logo!
Dolphin31 hasn't quit blogging altogether, but the AJF is shut down. I was very sad to hear this, but it made my day when I found out that the last post, located at this link, included a list of Jammers that Dolphin31 wanted to be recognised for their support - and I was the first one on the list! I was so happy and sad at the same time, it was overwhelming!

This post doesn't have much to do with General or his AJ experiences, but it's worth writing! Thanks so much, Dolphin31!